Universal Trading Partners Ltd, on behalf of itself under the brand "UTP" (“Universal Trading Partners”), is the author and publisher of the internet resource www.utpmedics.com / www.utpmedics.pk / www.utpmedics.af and the mobile application ‘UTPMEDICS’ (together, “Website”).
UTP Ltd owns and operates the services provided through the Website. These terms and conditions apply to the customer who utilizes any of the services offered by UTP-Medics through any of its platforms (Web, App, and/or call center) by making a payment to utpmedics.pk (UTP-Medics).
Kindly read these terms and conditions carefully. By authorizing a payment to UTP-Medics through the online payment service ("the service"), it would be treated as a deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
UTP-Medics reserves all the rights to amend these terms and conditions at any time without giving prior notice. It is the responsibility of the Customer to have read the terms and conditions before using the Service.
- Payments made by credit card attract a merchant service fee which is dependent on the amount being transacted and the currency.
- International cardholders using the Service may incur their own bank’s international service fees, in addition to the merchant service fee.
- We may refund your payment or part of your payment in accordance with clause 5. Where there has been a refund by Us, we will deduct the merchant service fee payable from the refunded amount due.
- Payments using the Service may be made only using Credit card, Debit card, Mobile wallets, Net Banking, Visa or MasterCard credit cards.
- We are not directly involved in the online payment but through a third party service provider.